Waxybox. My guilty pleasure

downhuman

Not sure if any detail-heads here buy waxyboxes but I'm sad to admit that I received mine today and love the 'don't know what is coming' aspect, combined with new products to play with.

Any other people here indulge in this?

Kind of like Graze but for car cleaning lol

• Like 1

Basically you pay for a box on a payg basis or for three / six months.

Every month you get a new wax and 5 or 6 new detailing product samples to test. Sometimes you get a blind test of a new product, or some new stuff you've never heard of.

Also an applicator and microfibres, usually an aircraft freshener too.

Although sample size you get good mileage out of stuff,

I got a bottle of nanolex last month which paid for the box on its own

Never heard of anything like this, i like to keep my cars looking clean and tidy, i started to read up on various products on detailing world and several forums i visit but found myself lost with the hundreds of products available.

Something like this would be a good idea to try new products out.

I always fear with things like this you would end up getting a load of products that the companies struggle to sell though?

Might be a stupid question, but what is the advantage of taking the 6 month subscription @£105 over payg @£15?

Looks tempting, could build up a really good collection of stuff and would encourage me to detail my car more often!!

• Like 1

Free postage on 3 months +. How about I contact the guy who runs it and ask for a 350z UK deal?!

AND re products - not rubbish - stuff like Nanolex, Britemax, Dodo Juice, Autobrite, Juicy Details, Car Chem - to name but a few.

I've really enjoyed my first three parcels tbh.

Only one duff product so far too - Autobrite Tyre dressing sucked

One of my old girlfriends had a waxybox............................but we don't talk about it anymore :wacko::blush:

Surely that's an oxymoron? :)

we won't discuss what she used to call me thankyou, but suffice it to say, she used to say I was very big....................now if thats not an oxymoron, I don't know what is :p

• Like 1

Basically you pay for a box on a payg basis or for three / six months.

Every month you get a new wax and 5 or 6 new detailing product samples to test. Sometimes you get a blind test of a new product, or some new stuff you've never heard of.

Also an applicator and microfibres, usually an aircraft freshener too.

Although sample size you get good mileage out of stuff,

I got a bottle of nanolex last month which paid for the box on its own

Why would you want an aircraft freshener?? :p

• Like 1