Waxybox. My guilty pleasure

downhuman

Yeah it isn't bad is it? May replace CG stripper scent

Now you mention it there was this beautiful Asian baby in Cheetahs in Vegas*, it's almost identical.

* I don't frequent this sort of place, it was part of the movie tour of Vegas, Showgirls route.

Yeah, thanks. I went on for a look but I've not found anything that matches the cranberry description. I notice they do custom client jobs, so it could be one of them. I won't rest until every room smells like the inside of my Zed! Apparently Waxybox rotate their scent every month or so and this one has been quite popular!

Gave her a fast wash today, the gash weather and my schedule mean I've got a shed full of new detailing products to use and no opportunity to use them, so frustrated. Grrrrr. So I thought I'd give the freebie Quick External Detailer a go as I had 20 minutes before sundown. Really impressed with it, particularly given the fact it went straight on after a quick pressure wash at the garage and microfibre towel off, great reflective sheen to it and beautifully smooth finish (particularly on my freshly sprayed roof and passenger door).

Fully impressed by the QED.

However, the more I've cleaned her recently, the more I've noticed marks on the paint work. I knew about the stone chips on the front but I keep spotting little marks here and there on panels. Driving me nuts! It must have had an inch of product on it when I bought her last month as I'm sure I checked all these places before spending the money. Wish I could afford a full respray!

Ordered!

Do you have to login and order every month or do they automatically debit your card and send it every month?

Also do you get the discount every month or is it a one off?

At the moment yes, each month but Richard is working out a more straight forward option if our club based on how many people continue to show interest. There will be a discount for us from now on though, so cost won't go up for us. Method may change though

• Like 1

i appreciate the message i got telling me the codes were in...oh there wasn't one. what was the point of the list earlier then? i'm guessing its a months wait for another 25 codes is it?

No grumpy drawers .... Will pm you a code :)

:lol: I'm not grumpy I'm just on my man period

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to their Facebook updates, they only had limited numbers of the Angel Wax QED which ran out the same day they announced it, so if you ordered after the 7th March you were too slow for that. Don't know about the Eco Touch Dashboard Protect though.

Nope, me neither matey.

Oh well, maybe get a wee extra in our delivery. My Z4's going back to BMW tomorrow to get front splitter painted. There was a few stone chips on it that they had a "smart repair" carried out. I'm not happy with it so there going to paint it in there body shop.

It's booked into clyde valley detailing for a full correction detail next week so hope i get it back asap.