Waxybox. My guilty pleasure

downhuman

Love it. Just used the Lucas Oil Slick Mist, very good, but not as good as the Angel Wax QED in the welcome pack I don't think. The best bit is another awesome smelling air freshener, got one for my pants drawer now.

Bargain at twice the price.

So, my box arrived today... and reckon it is a blinder! What do you guys think?

I'm initially impressed, especially for the price. And just in time for the long weekend too, so I'll be trying most (if not all) of it out in the next few days.

Cheers for bringing this to my attention. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If I order off their site today with them shipping end of each month would I get the same as you guys?

No, if you order now you'll get next months. You can "back order" according the FAQ on their website, but I can't see anywhere to do this on the website (I may have missed it though) so you may have to contact them directly to do that - it'll be sent out within 24 hours if you back order so you won't need to wait until the end of April for it.

I've just tried a few of this month's offering on my mum's Leon; the Pain Glass Cleaner is very good, the Slick Mist is okay but found it a bit grabby at first but eventually got to grips with it - much preferred the Angel Wax QED though. I also tried the Mint Wheels which I quite liked but the wheels have about an inch worth of Poorboys Wheels Sealant on them from last time I did her car so they weren't particularly dirty after a quick rinse.

I read the back order thing too & obviously came away thinking how to back order lol. Ill just give the current one a go then :thumbs:

I've had a quick nose about the interweb and can't find anything, anywhere, about how to back order, just that you "can". :shrug: If you really wanted this month's, the only thing I can suggest is to use the 'Contact Us' bit on the website and ask them.