Video game collection for sale ?!?!?!?!

neo

A collection sold for $1.2M last year... www.techspot.com/news/49326-huge-video-game-collection-sold-for-12-million-includes-games-for-22-classic-consoles.html

Madness really, when you consider that you could get most via free emulation software... But I guess that's not the point.

Totally mad, but yet totally fantastic.

I might be mad, but especially looking at future value, I have to say I don't think it's overpriced. Especially if you consider the sheer labour thats gone into acquiring it all.

I spent most of last night running through the PDF list of games and then when I found something interesting, Youtubing the video of it. Massive blast from the past.

If I win the lottery tonight, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

And I thought I was the Daddy with 300 SNES games when I was 14 :lol:

Some seriously rare stuff in there, a lot of stuff I'd never heard of especially a lot of the Jap Manga & Anime stuff....

His listing says that he has 330 consoles WTF!! Have there been 330 made?? He must have bought every version of each console to get to that figure!?!?!?

And I thought I was the Daddy with 300 SNES games when I was 14 :lol:

Some seriously rare stuff in there, a lot of stuff I'd never heard of especially a lot of the Jap Manga & Anime stuff....

His listing says that he has 330 consoles WTF!! Have there been 330 made?? He must have bought every version of each console to get to that figure!?!?!?

Yep, plus pre-production prototypes, jap only machines, all the different colours of special editions, etc etc!