A quick hello from a possible newbie to the Z world.

Considering my options to get out of Rx7's, i have had 5 and perhaps looking for a change :)

Lots of info on here which is great so will be scanning around for the next few weeks.

Edited by Jetpilot

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I am sure i will have some questions, but trying to find the answers i am sure have been asked before via the search button.

If there are any fi owners in the Dorset/Hampshire area it would be great to have a chat :)

I am sure i will have some questions, but trying to find the answers i am sure have been asked before via the search button.

If there are any fi owners in the Dorset/Hampshire area it would be great to have a chat :)

:welcome:

Dorset is the home of "The Bitch" FI, NOS, Water Meth etc etc - :thumbs:

Hopefully he will stumble on this thread then, or maybe its a she :)

You will love owning a Zed.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Your probably not wrong, but maybe to cause some early controversy (in a polite way), it will have a lot to live up too, the Rx7 is an awesome car, hence why i have had 5. Before i bought this one my options included the 350z amongst others, but at the time i couldnt justify the price, but they have come down significantly since then :)

Hopefully he will stumble on this thread then, or maybe its a she :)

She (the Zed) is a she - meet

IMG_3503.jpg

build thread if you have a spare day :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-all-change-17th-jan/

IMG_3935E1HDR_zps16e7c0b3.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

:thumbs:

That one self destructed, running a single turbo at a shade over 400bhp, i broke it for spares. I then had a pretty much standard one as a stand in and now onto my next one which is an ongoing project and not worthy of photos yet, lol. I am just having a health check on it before it goes or doesnt go to paint pending on the health check. It has an HKS Ta45 turbo, 505 hp at 1.1bar.