Hello again

Hey guys, thought I'd wave a hello to old friends as a bit of a catch up. I've not forgotten you :p

Still got my Celica GT4, bit of a restoration project so far but that's mostly done and I can now look at upgrading things. She's in having the engine pulled out at the moment, stripped and rebuilt. The reason for the strip is that the previous owners rebuild (which I never had any faith in) was pretty poor quality and she's been leaking around the head gasket. Also as the turbo was chewing a little bit of oil and needed a refurb, it made sense to get a hybrid turbo put in at the same time. Looking at probably ~100bhp increase after that. I bought her for £4k and have spent, at a complete guess, ~£3-4k fixing her up including the new turbo so far.

Erm, what else. Bought a house, have no heating at the moment which is lovely and with the car in for work I'm walking *shudder* everywhere.

So, :wave: from me to old friends and hope you guys are well :)

Edited by Husky

House with no heating is... Challenging. I haven't unpacked at all and I've been in for over a week. It's just too cold.

I'll get a build thread up eventually. Quite a lot to write so I haven't got round to getting it up to date yet. Fingers crossed (having replaced most of the engine) all engine related future problems are sorted now.