Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work i go in my zed in the flippin snow!

Diab2005

Well I've made it to Dudley, will I make it home later today, who knows, although I've got my snow socks just in case. Considering I lost it 2 years ago and wiped out two alloys and nearly the whole side of the car I'm a lot more cautious.

Good luck to those who give it a go and I'll report back later.

Well I made it into the office no issue, the main roads around Chester are fine. The side roads are covered, just take it easy, use a higher gear than normal and anticpate junctions, other drivers etc.

I actually had to come to work twice as the first time i forgot my pass :lol:

The carparks have been salted too so shouldnt be too much of an issue on campus either.

That said I have walking boots, trousers etc in the boot.... mind i only live 20 minutes walk away but i have driven the zed in much worse conditions when i didnt live so close.

Well I made it into the office no issue, the main roads around Chester are fine. The side roads are covered, just take it easy, use a higher gear than normal and anticpate junctions, other drivers etc.

Steph's signed in and.......................working from home.

It's getting worse out here. Mainly wind and drifts at the moment.

Well I've made it to Dudley, will I make it home later today, who knows, although I've got my snow socks just in case. Considering I lost it 2 years ago and wiped out two alloys and nearly the whole side of the car I'm a lot more cautious.

Good luck to those who give it a go and I'll report back later.

Mate, you lost it more than a couple of years ago :stir: :wink:

Steph's signed in and.......................working from home.

It's getting worse out here. Mainly wind and drifts at the moment.

Yep wouldve done the same if i lived further away... the OH is WFH so i thought i'd go into the office sure of the fact I can walk home if need be............ she would probably have me doing chores :lol:

I thought I saw your OH the other day in the main building wasnt sure though... must be a glutten for punishment....

As i said the roads around here are fine now but thats not to say they wont be in a few hours.

I just got to z home after it got stuck on the big hill before my house lucky nice bloke in a 4x4 gave me a tow up the hill and put the z away now where it will stay :surrender: need winter wheels and get rid off these stupid 20" for some rays :blush:

Well I made it to work OK this morning, few slidey moments, but nothing major.

Just need to make it home later.

And then I need to get to Birmingham Airport for 4am as I have a flight sceduled to leave at 6am to take me to more snow :thumbs:

Well I've been stuck on this one road now for 40mins and we're not moving!!

Might put my snow socks on whilst I'm waiting :lol:

So far journey time 2 hours and a few bum clenching moments on the M42. And I've not seen one gritter no wonder Emgland grinds to a halt. No wonder I hate this country. Bet Jim in Canada is doing just fine.