From Spain :)

A very nice example indeed and excellent introduction. B)

I see you have the 'facelift' (2006+ models) bi-xenon projector headlamps along with many other tasteful mods. :thumbs:

Hope you did not run over your phone though :wink:

• Like 1

A very nice example indeed and excellent introduction. B)

I see you have the 'facelift' (2006+ models) bi-xenon projector headlamps along with many other tasteful mods. :thumbs:

Hope you did not run over your phone though :wink:

Yes! I had all the lights of model 2006 , bi-xenon and led tail lights , I also have all the interior of this model , door panels, central console... bla bla bla , all of this bought on official nissan OEM service

Here you are a picture where you can see my brother´s car (Orange Zed) my father´s car ( Impreza Sti 2.5 305hp) and the rx8 is the car of my best friend :D

post-18444-0-58443300-1358273577_thumb.jpg

Here is my mazda mx5 nb cup for track days and enjoyment

welcome! I have been living in Madrid for the last 18 months and soon to move back to the uk where I have my 350z!

welcome! I have been living in Madrid for the last 18 months and soon to move back to the uk where I have my 350z!

18 months without your ZEEED? OMG I would be crazy to return to UK and drive it :wacko: