350z Noob

Hi folks I today put a deposit on a 350z. I decided to make the move as I've always been an admirer of them and feel it will be a lot more reliable than my current car.

I forgot to take pictures today and only got one of the badge so please bare with me.

DD5A980C-A623-4210-8960-8DAE809D0D41-18639-00001362B1DF9315.jpg

Ooo nice. Looks to me like a fully loaded 350z with GT pack on an 07 plate with 25k on the clock costing around £12k.:shrug:

Either that or I've just made an @rse of myself. :lol:

:welcome: and congrats on your new purchase.

I think i saw that car on pistonheads. tbh if it wasn't for the colour, i might have gone for it. That and the J17 guy i spoke to was quite an arsehole tbh. but it looks excellent, you WILL enjoy it

(Otherwise the Zed police will be round to erm, correct things)

The bloke I dealt with was pretty spot on and was one reason I bought the car now time for the waiting game I want to get it home now!!

As for the colour I think it's brilliant... White would of been the other colour I would have gone for.

Hi Gonzo,

I'm sure the bluetooth thing that you're missing is the same as the one in this ad: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62691-bluetooth-adapter/ (Sorry it's sold, but it's the most recent one and has a good pic).

It;s common for them to be missing as they sell for £60 - £90, so are frequently removed by owners before they exchange their Zed. It sounds like you've got the cradle and everything else, it's just the plug in adaptor that's missing.

They frequently come up for sale on here in the classifieds, but it may be worth posting an ad in the wanted section as there are a few member traders that normally have them. There's always eBay too. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi Gonzo,

I'm sure the bluetooth thing that you're missing is the same as the one in this ad: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62691-bluetooth-adapter/ (Sorry it's sold, but it's the most recent one and has a good pic).

It;s common for them to be missing as they sell for £60 - £90, so are frequently removed by owners before they exchange their Zed. It sounds like you've got the cradle and everything else, it's just the plug in adaptor that's missing.

They frequently come up for sale on here in the classifieds, but it may be worth posting an ad in the wanted section as there are a few member traders that normally have them. There's always eBay too. :thumbs:

Thanks for that top info, I've got the dealer to buy one and put it in so hopefully that will all be sorted and ready for when I collect it.