Bluetooth Adapter

HassanZ

Hi all,

I have a bluetooth adapter for sale which plugs into the cradle inside the 350z armrest, which activates the built-in hands free kit in the Zed.

This adapter was purchased directly from Nissan about a year ago and it will be supplied with the Nissan user manual and it's original packaging.

You would rather get one which is fairly new than one that has changed hands a few times over a number of years!

I am looking for £75 + postage :)

Many Thanks for looking,

Hassan

Image of the adapter is shown below:

20120828_010027.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

your inbox is full and I cannot PM you !!!

Thanks Mitz for sending the me the text :)

Sorry Gary, I didn't receive a notification. I have just deleted about 10 messages from my inbox but it's still showing 100% full? Am I doing something wrong? I still can't get to grips with the new forum layout :lol:

Try messaging me now Gary, if it don't come through you can get my mobile number off Mitz (CS) and communicate via mobile :thumbs:

Hello all,

Really sorry for not being in touch. I haven't been receiving any notifications so I was unaware there were posts on this thread. I have finally been able to clear out my inbox so I can now receive PM's finally! I will PM those of you who are interested.

Once again I apologise.

Many Thanks,

Hassan

• 3 weeks later...