So what's your guilty pleasure?

I think someone upset her, she sent me a PM complaining about something I'd said or done over some meet and I explained she had PM'd the wrong person. I could look it up but I won't name and shame the culprit.

Probably me :lol:

I've deleted the PM don't think it was you though blood or are you particularly good at peeing the opposite sex off?

I believe there may have been another member of the opposite sex that fled also.

I think someone upset her, she sent me a PM complaining about something I'd said or done over some meet and I explained she had PM'd the wrong person. I could look it up but I won't name and shame the culprit.

No, I think it was me :D

She was a sensitive flower that one....

Girls Aloud.

I met Kimberley in London once and she was happy to stand and chat for a few minutes. Lovely girl, (in my top 5!) but turned this 36 year old into a jibbering wreck in front of his mrs.

I met Sarah Harding whilst sat in a hot-tub on a roof in SoHo (how cool does that sound!), I thought she was a bit rough :D

Girls Aloud.

I met Kimberley in London once and she was happy to stand and chat for a few minutes. Lovely girl, (in my top 5!) but turned this 36 year old into a jibbering wreck in front of his mrs.

I met Sarah Harding whilst sat in a hot-tub on a roof in SoHo (how cool does that sound!), I thought she was a bit rough :D

I understand she spoke well of you too :wink:

And who do you like that others find weird?

I fancy Jodie Marsh, Ke$ha, and Lady Gaga which is not usual for most.

But my guilty pleasure is STEPS. Think I'll rock up to the meet tomorrow with my windows down and Tragedy blasting out just for kicks. It'll definitely be a conversation starter!

*sigh* Might as well get this bit out the way....

double_facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

I know who pee'd her off and it wasn't you Dan

Girls Aloud.

Saw them in concert in Newcastle and for Jaynes Christmas present she's got flights to dublin staying 4 nights in a swanky hotel all expenses paid and whilst we're there we're seeing Girls Aloud. She was dead chuffed at Christmas, and I'm even happier so that I can see them half naked. Can't wait :lol:

• Like 1

Girls Aloud.

Only because I peed in the hot-tub :D

Edited by Leeroy

Girls Aloud.

Only because I peed in the hot-tub :D

PMSL

I saw Steps live at Wembley IIRC back in about 2000. They were ace.

I also have a thing for Girls Aloud, and I don't just mean their looks. I love their music, have been known to happily cruise around with the roof and windows down/open with it blasting out.

Maybe me and BBK can have a camp-off?

Went to the one at the O2 last year. Can honestly say that it was one of the best nights of my life! Probably top 3.

I also have a thing for Girls Aloud, and I don't just mean their looks. I love their music, have been known to happily cruise around with the roof and windows down/open with it blasting out.

girls_aloud.jpg

girls_aloud.jpg

Too many clothes!