what have you done today?

The Bounty Bar Kid

Fitted my Vertical Tonneau this morning (Thanks Ian). In all the years I have had cars I have never seen mine so dirty, absolutely caked in salt, mud and tiny bits of conifer tree. Couldn't stand it any longer so gave it a basic clean (about an hour). When Caroline arrived home from work, car also caked in crud, I gave that a quick wash too, even quicker actually :).

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Are you going to polish that one then Wasso ??? :p

I suppose you have more time as your not filling the Zed up with oil every 5 mins now ;)

Plenum Looks great BTW :thumns:

Are you going to polish that one then Wasso ??? :p

I suppose you have more time as your not filling the Zed up with oil every 5 mins now ;)

Plenum Looks great BTW :thumns:

Cheeky monkey.....

That's right I now spend less time putting oil in and instead cleaned the windows on the car as I ran out of time to clean her for the next 1,600 miles this week. But I'll give her a clean Wed night me thinks.

(I did pop half a litre into the engine, which now shows full, so we shall see what difference there is now in the mileage before top ups rather than refills) :lol:

Thanks BTW :)

Here's a before and after.

It doesn't pay to do them, by the time you've taken out materials, I'm left with about £5ph and sore fingers. :lol:

(A mate of mine came over to lend a hand. He didn't get very far as you can see on the left)

null_zpsfaf86cc8.jpg

null_zps8ac4c1cf.jpg

null_zpsa78862ed.jpg

Thanks for the comments :)

Mine is actually yesterday not today but, yesterday I got my window motor fitted, attempted to do the grounding kit( to massive failure) removed the weight from my boot & cleaned the outside if my car with this months waxybox.

What went wrong with the grounding kit :shrug:

I managed to do mine and I'm a massive spanner :blush:

Mine is actually yesterday not today but, yesterday I got my window motor fitted, attempted to do the grounding kit( to massive failure) removed the weight from my boot & cleaned the outside if my car with this months waxybox.

What went wrong with the grounding kit :shrug:

I managed to do mine and I'm a massive spanner :blush:

+ 1

he is a massive spanner! :lol:

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1