Keith Ralph Arnold (Maccaman) R.I.P

Beavis

His memory will live on because if I recall correctly it was Keith that came up with the forum term 'Sprinkle'... :)

Yes that's right, it was a bit of a joke between him and me. A 'sprinkling' of girls on the forum is how it started.

Gosh, that was so long ago, I'd almost forgotten how it started. So each time we use the term "Sprinkle" we'll remember Keith. I think that's rather neat.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Only just seen this Keith is the only member from here I think I've met he was such a nice guy and went out his way to help. In fact I once bought a pair of headlights from him and rather than posting them incase they got damaged he drove all the way to my home in Sheffield and delivered them personally. Not many people would you finding doing that a true gentleman.

RIP Keith

• 3 months later...

Great tribute and a perfect picture taken purely by chance.

The bikers friend had broken down by the side of the road and so he had taken his camera out to take some pictures of the scenery when Natalie arrived. Great moment.

• Like 2

Natalie did you proud Keith.

-hOCbPT5OBTdrFsWptampsaPvv5ldOI4NBLTeS7fonkVCCUlrOCA0f7efEyBPq2yFzAde0ulkrEC0j5O8d1nq0_zps283e17d7.jpg

I had the honour of piloting Natalie around on the Saturday run and thoroughly enjoyed the experience :thumbs: . Best part of what was a great weekend for me!

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 2

-hOCbPT5OBTdrFsWptampsaPvv5ldOI4NBLTeS7fonkVCCUlrOCA0f7efEyBPq2yFzAde0ulkrEC0j5O8d1nq0_zps283e17d7.jpg

Just received this from Hans the biker who took the photo

Hi Will,

I am sorry the girls father past away.

I lost my father much to early too.

It makes me happy to read that i could give a tribute.

If the lady likes to get her picture in high resolution, please just let me know and i will send it to her.

I shoot my pictures in RAW-format with a Nikon D3100 when i am with my bike on the road.

For printing a picture by a real pro is RAW the best file extension. You can enhance these pictures with the right software.

So please just let me know if she likes to get the RAW-file.

Regards,

Hans

Just received this from Hans the biker who took the photo

Hi Will,

I am sorry the girls father past away.

I lost my father much to early too.

It makes me happy to read that i could give a tribute.

If the lady likes to get her picture in high resolution, please just let me know and i will send it to her.

I shoot my pictures in RAW-format with a Nikon D3100 when i am with my bike on the road.

For printing a picture by a real pro is RAW the best file extension. You can enhance these pictures with the right software.

So please just let me know if she likes to get the RAW-file.

Regards,

Hans

That's great Will and very nice of him. :thumbs: