Keith Ralph Arnold (Maccaman) R.I.P

Beavis

:D Guys I had a fantastic wkend and was very proud to drive dads car. The photo is the icing on the cake. How can I get a copy?. Thanks again to you all for making me feel so welcome. Roll on 2014!

PM Will370z Natalie and i am sure he will email you the raw file once he gets it off Han's the biker.

:D Guys I had a fantastic wkend and was very proud to drive dads car. The photo is the icing on the cake. How can I get a copy?. Thanks again to you all for making me feel so welcome. Roll on 2014!

:yahoo: :yahoo:it was an absolute pleasure to have you with us Nat and we are all delighted you enjoyed yourself. :) I think Will can sort that out for you, PM him :thumbs:

Your Dad would have been so proud, and so are we that you came along and brought his car. You are real credit, and your family should also be very proud of what you did this weekend. You have my full admiration. :)

If you see any photos on here you might like I'm sure the 'owners' would be more than happy to pass the high resolution copies on to you, or if you would prefer to do that via one of the team members (those in red and green) who can access email a/cs then let one of us know ;)

• Like 1

So pleased you enjoyed the weekend Natalie.

I think we're all really glad you had fun and that you felt welcome amongst us all. That photo is just fantastic, what a great momento of your first Wales run, top marks to Hans the biker. I can imagine your dad with a great big smile seeing that picture :)

• Like 1