I could have cried

Harryjax

Involved in an accident Friday where a women drove into the back of my 370z that I've only owned for less than 10 weeks. It took me ages to find her and now she's been damaged by a women driving of all things a BMW.

insurance sorting out, but I think women should pay more more for insurance than men as they are easily distracted by things on the. Opposite side of the road.

A police speed camera van.

I was in heavy traffic at the time but she said she didn't realise I had stopped. She was obviously looking at the police speed trap.

I've always been told women could multi task.

" don't make me laugh".

• Like 1

Gutted for you mate :console:

.... but its unfair to tar all women with the same brush, some are bad drivers and some are good drivers, male driver are no different, some good some rubbish :thumbs:

I think you should rephrase your post to "bad drivers men or women should pay more in insurance"

First off, I feel your pain.

Second, the fact that the driver was a woman driving a BMW makes no difference to anything, I've seen just as many awful male drivers in various cars on the roads as anything else.

That's easy for you to say. SHE didn't hurt your baby.

Women generally have more accidents at slower speeds causing less damage, men tend to have fewer accidents but at greater speed causing more damage.

basically women have accidental scrapes, men tend to go out in a ball of fire. hence why women were cheaper to insurer. its still the case. they just put womens up to match men due to gender equality laws.

I hear most of them are witches anyway. you can check. if you tie a woman to a chair and throw her in a lake. if she floats shes a witch. if she drowns then she's not. apparently you must burn them at the stake if they turn out to be a witch!

I'd be gutted to have owned my car for that little time before someone smashed it up.

As for women and all that. accidents will happen and I don't think gender really comes into it. I've seen all genders and ages doing stupid crap on the road in all sorts of vehicles.

best yet happened to be a woman purely by chance. riding my bike across the Severn bridge some BMW swerving over the lanes, managed to get passed the car thinking what's wrong with them, are they drunk? as I passed there's a woman sat in the car driving with her knees while eating a bowl of cereal! honestly partly made me laugh and partly scared the crap out of me lol.

Women generally have more accidents at slower speeds causing less damage, men tend to have fewer accidents but at greater speed causing more damage.

basically women have accidental scrapes, men tend to go out in a ball of fire. hence why women were cheaper to insurer. its still the case. they just put womens up to match men due to gender equality laws.

I hear most of them are witches anyway. you can check. if you tie a woman to a chair and throw her in a lake. if she floats shes a witch. if she drowns then she's not. apparently you must burn them at the stake if they turn out to be a witch!

Didn't know you had met my wife Rich. :lol:

(and her nick name at a place she uses to work years ago was 'The Witch')

Rotten luck mate but blaming women in geneal is nonsensical.

+1 especially when in years gone by my wife had 2 rear-enders from male drivers , I'd better rephrase that, her rear end was hit twice by fellas, nope that sounds no better, oh, you know what I mean....... :surrender: