Who reckons spoony is getting ready to sell?

Ricey

Be fair the rules might as well be 'if you've not bothered with with forum to any degree in the last 4 years then don't bother bumping your post count up'.

Can't really blame the lad but how's he going to contribute 150 'quality' posts now. I've posted over 5000 time and I don't have 150 quality posts!

Be fair the rules might as well be 'if you've not bothered with with forum to any degree in the last 4 years then don't bother bumping your post count up'.

Can't really blame the lad but how's he going to contribute 150 'quality' posts now. I've posted over 5000 time and I don't have 150 quality posts!

:lol:

You said that I love most of your posts real quality :thumbs:

O except the ones where you pick on me :cry:

:lol:

You said that I love most of your posts real quality :thumbs:

O except the ones where you pick on me :cry:

Shut it kermit!

His post count can easily be arranged to go into reverse if required. If the team suspect people are posting to sell they can fully expect their for sale post to be binned. We do have a blacklist of members suspected of posting to sell and i can say with confidence it will be updated very soon. :wink: