Whats the biggest "thing" you've ever had in your 350 :)

calibre

Apart from the "2 golf bags" instructions on the boot lid - What's the biggest/longest what ever - "thing" you've squeezed into your Zed :)

- I once carried about 3-5 stackable plastic boxes on the passenger seat which where about 600mm long and 400 wide and about 5-600mm deep once stacked (I'll get some dimensions when im back in the UK) - I was pretty happy with this achievement

I'm asking as I've designed a new bench for my workshop and need to collect 2x 1.8m lengths and 2x 1.4m lengths of 6X2 timber along with 5 1m legs and various cross bars - I think I can manage the 1.4's but the 1.8's might have to stick out the boot.....

- Excludes fat chicks...... and any other large non-solid objects - boot-doors and windows will be assumed shut unless otherwise stated :teeth:

I`ve had a set of 4 19" LMgt4`s in mine with tyres

I call bullshiit! Pics or it never happened!

haha It happened alright, more than a few times, but I`m not going to go load the car up to show you. The next trackday when I`m low on tyres I`ll get a pic.

More of a challenge was getting 4 spare wheels in the MX5 :scare:

Andrew, you win. Never been able to get the bike in the back.

With the wheels, one rear in boot, one front behind the seats against the strut bar & the other two on the front seat. Then tools & spare pads etc in the footwell. Cant see the mirror or out the window though