Tan leather seats, are they really that ugly?!

Macky

Looking at a few 350's with the intent to buy soon.

Got my eyes on a gunmetal one which has the tan leather seats. I must admit that in the pictures the seats and other trim look awful!

Just wondering if they are as bad in real life? Don't want it to put me off buying a sound car 😣

its a great colour, on my third Zed and always want the tan leather. The black makes the interior look very dull in my opinion.

As said for me the tan only really works on black, silver and grey but dont be put off by the pictures, the flash makes it look very bright.

if it was actual Tan leather then yes it would look awesome, i love Alfa tan leather interiors they look the danglies.

but in the zed its orange...bright orange.

My cousin had a white Scirocco with tan leather and it was 'juuuust' the right side of orangey brown. It's a shame because the Alzean would look great in the Zed if they were more brown.

Gunmetal car with the Tan leather is my perfect combo tbh.

Mine was the Twilight Grey and had the tan leather... I presume by "tan" people mean the Alezan orange. Its worth noting that this was an optional extra ontop of the GT pack, costing £600 more over the normal leather.

They are very much down to an individuals taste. I think they look nice with the grey, but on the blue or ginger cars they would look terrible.

Its also worth noting they are very hard to photograph! In photos of my interior they looked really bright orange! But in reality they are more beige.

As with any leather you need to really look after them. I cleaned and treated mine every 3 months and they looked brand new still. The only bit on the Alezan orange interiors which really deteriates quick is the gear knob. Mine looked really disgusting when i bought the car and it had only done 20k miles. I replaced it with a genuine one which isnt cheap at all. But you can always go for an aftermarket black or carbon one to save a lot of money!

Wasn't sure about the colour/combo with twilight grey and was going to play safe and try and find one with black leather.However the alzean does "work" with this colour and i've received only genuinely complimentary comments about the leather and pleased i went down this route. Probably takes a bit more effort than the black to keep looking A1 but worth the effort.

Like AMT though, dont likke the older ones with the bit of trim on the steering wheel

I came out of a black e39 with black seats and roof lining so was probably in need of a bit of a change aswell. Don't be put off

Best combo IMO, and funnily enough what my zed is like and I searched months for it, gunmetal with tan leather. And yes also to what most say about the pictures online with the tan leather it comes out bright orange and horrid, not compared to the real deal.