New member from South East London.

Hi all, my name is Charlie, im 24 and live in Bermondsey in South East London. Im not actually a owner yet but am hoping to be in the next 3-5 months or so.

Ive been driving 6 years now and in that time ive had 4 fiestas (1.3lx, 1.4 zetec climate, standard 1.6 zetec s and a full on modified show car 1.6 zetec s) and 1 hyundai lantra so looking at quite a stp up with getting a 350z.

Ive always been a fan of the 350 but i seem to have developed a bit of a passion for them more recently even been a test drove a few a standard convertible with aftermarket wheels and then a lowered silver coupe which had aftermarket front bumper, induction kit and exhaust.... even though ive always wanted the hardtop i must say the convertible was a much nicer drive then the coupe, i understand this is different from car to car!

That is pretty much my driving background and interest in the Z, i will be looking through the different threads over the next couple of months to try get a better understanding of the car and hopefully this site will help me when it comes to actually purchasing a 350Z!

Anyhow Hi and Goodbye im sure my name will be popping up from time to time, just be patient guys im used to 4 cylinder Fords haha!!

thanks

Charlie