new site

The Bounty Bar Kid

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do boss.

Slake my nosiness as well.....who's been 'removed' from the forum......they sit between H5 and Colin in the post count?

Whoever it is has been snooping as recently as 13th October.

Ex team member who we banned. Most likely the recent date due to copy over of database for the new forum

It's been a frantic weekend for one or two of the team this weekend which involved a lot of time and effort on their part for our benefit, I think it looks the dogs. :yahoo: :yahoo: especially in Azure B):teeth: Well done and thanks guys :)

My Azure isn't available, as mine is two tone and peeling. Any chance of a fix on that please Mike.

I'm really pleased with the new forum look and feel. I'd like to thank those members that helped out in all the big decisions in moving it forward. Chesterfield has done a sterling job working like a dog to get it all done.

Lots of effort gone into it from lots of people, it's new so we might get some teething problems.

I'd also like to extend a thank you to the members that helped in the creation of the new look and were part of the testing and upgrade. We appear to have missed a couple of bits, like the smilies on Ipad, but that is more to do with iOS at the moment, but they should appear for iPad users soon when an update to the forum for iOS5 compatibility arrives.

We hope you like some of the more advance features, like the social media integration. You can now "like" a thread right from the forum - just click one of the buttons to let your friends on facebook or your followers on twitter know about the content on a thread here. You can print and download threads from those buttons at the bottom too, so if you need to print a thread as a guide for a Z mod you are doing, you can print it properly now.

If you cant tear yourself away from the club, we also have the ability for "push" notifications if you connect to the forum via tapatalk on your phone.

We are hoping that the integration of the calendar into the portal screen, and the forums themselves that Regional event organisers will find it easier to set up and manage meets and events.

Traders can also customise their profiles on the fourm, so they can "brand" their profile page if they wish.

Im sure Im missing some of the fun stuff that can be done - and no doubt some of the issues. We changed once before, and Im hopeful that this isnt too drastic a difference for people. :)