new site

The Bounty Bar Kid

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good! I need to find me an avatar thing now - I could get away without one before! I was gonna be brave and investigate the 'chat' facility last night but thought it would be where all the site's perverts hang out so didn't bother! :lol:

S.

.............................................. I was gonna be brave and investigate the 'chat' facility last night but thought it would be where all the site's perverts hang out so didn't bother! :lol:

S.

Oi I'm in chat a lot :boxing:

Mind you so is Ian so I see you point :p:lol:

New look is great loving it so far well done to the team :thumbs:

Looks very tidy and smart, quite easy to read. Only drawback is a tiny bit more scrolling due to the size of each post in terms of space under the sig I guess?

In your settings, you can now switch off signatures in threads.

They will still appear when you look at someones profile, but not in threads :thumbs:

Threads have 20 posts per page, and with the sigs turned off, it doesn't take up too much space at all.

Looks very tidy and smart, quite easy to read. Only drawback is a tiny bit more scrolling due to the size of each post in terms of space under the sig I guess?

Yep thats the only thing that seems a little wierd to me is the extra height of the signature section. I want to keep signatures on, but there's a good inch and a half of empty space below every post, which makes it look a bit unattractive Can this be tweeked in the stylesheet at all?

Otherwise, it looks very up to date and slick in places.