Long term lurker now saying hello!

Hello to all of you.

I've been a member for quite a while just doing research and finding my way around whilst considering a purchase...and since last month I am now officially a 350Z Owner (and proud of it, of course).

I always wanted a later model with GT spec and the 313PS rating on whatever one I found that was in good enough condition to buy. So I'm very happy with the one I've found (yet to name, whether I bother to as well is another discussion..). She has 2 former owners, a noisy release bearing (don't they all..) and lovely light cream leather seats.

Didn't want to post until I had a decent pic to show, and here it is:-

DSCF0702_zps40c1f816.jpg

She's currently keeping me going to work while my french diesel *insert expletive* is being fixed again. Loving driving it, hating having to use it.

No plans at current except keep mint and enjoy to the fullest.

:D

NB - Based in Leicestershire so looking to maybe getting involved in any midlands social stuff too.

Welcome on board from another lanky zed owner :teeth: hence why i have a roadster.

Lovely looking car, hope you enjoy it.

Funny you mention the french shed - someone from work offered me theirs today, dirt cheap to use as a run around. May be tempted but conscious it could be a money pit