Mate just come round with this....

Wasso

873E870C-D08D-4C98-8527-E5A430305ADE-411-0000003325B076FB.jpg

Tasty 2012, sounds just like a grown up Zed.

Superb interior, and actually very suitable for every day or track.

He's still running it but we'll go for a drive next time. My poor Zed felt a little insignificant but she'll be treated to some gifts next year to cheer her up.

still think its the cheryl cole of the car world for me. everyone fancys it but i have no interest :blush:

respect its capability just don;t want one at all. :blush:

+1

I have no problem at all with the performance, and I could even live with the functional interior. Why they had to make it look like a cardboard box though is beyond me.

Agreed the styling isn't the greatest but the technology and power is brilliant.

The BOSE sound system is epic, very very good. Why they fooked the Zed system up I don't know.

I also don't like the colour, but still it's a great car and I wouldn't turn one down that's for sure. It'll out perform a huge amount of cars on the road. The interior I must say is a huge step forward in the world of Nissan.

Can't wait to get a ride :teeth:

if i was given one i'd sell it and buy something else with the cash :blush:

look forward to hearing your feedback after your drive out. mates dad has one and they love it. i know its a popular car and by no means a let down.

enjoy the test drive :thumbs: and remember to bring your captain brave pants and a spare pair for any accidents :lol:

Yup great car but leaves me feeling a bit cold.

I really want to experience one, especially as I could slide it past the Mrs as I could get the kids in the back, but it just doesn't get me excited one bit. Especially not in grey.

New wheels are awesome though.

Test drive it down to me :thumbs:

Amazing motor really want to drive one - but like others have said not desperate to own one.

He wiped his feet before getting into te passenger side I quote "nobody has sat on this side yet so I want to make sure it stays clean"

:doh:

Amazing motor really want to drive one - but like others have said not desperate to own one.

Have you considered buying an old Maxi, Mr. Keyser, and making one?

Steve

Hey now don't put ideas in my head I have too much on at the moment :lol:

I don't see a Maxi as a good base how about an old Austin Avenger??

autotrader here I come :lol:

I wonder how the conversation in the dealership went?

"Hi! I've got £80K to burn on a car, and I want the fastest most powerful one you have!"

"Of course sir, step this way. Allow me to introduce you to the GT-R. What colour would you like your £80K, 530bhp turbo nutter barge in?"

"Resale grey please."

:bang:

I wonder how the conversation in the dealership went?

"Hi! I've got £80K to burn on a car, and I want the fastest most powerful one you have!"

"Of course sir, step this way. Allow me to introduce you to the GT-R. What colour would you like your £80K, 530bhp turbo nutter barge in?"

"Resale grey please."

:bang:

I said to him what about Blue? Black? White?

He said he hated the blue fleck, didn't like black and already has a Seat Cupra K1 in white and his other half said you can't have two white cars :lol: