Picked up the 370Z today Wooooo! More Pics :D

BigSlick

Hey,

Just got back home, what an epic drive. Car bought and safely home.

Was in pretty mint condition when I got there.

Has 1 bonnet chip, 2 on bumper and tiny one on near side arch and thats it. Rest is immaculate!

For a 3 year old car im impressed. Came with car cover and all the usual sundries.

Only has 12200 miles and saw the HPI report they did today for me.

I think £18250 was a good price and im very pleased. :bounce:

Better pics coming soon ;-)

Looks nice that mate upload some more pics as I'm considering the blue as well It looks quite light in some pictures though!

When I walked into the showroom and said to the guy I wanted anything but blue as the ones I have seen online look a peely wally blue.

But in the flesh its an awesome colour, for some reason it never photographs how it looks in the flesh.

When the sun shines it really pops out.

Nice car, best colour :clap:

Looks nice that mate upload some more pics as I'm considering the blue as well It looks quite light in some pictures though!

When I walked into the showroom and said to the guy I wanted anything but blue as the ones I have seen online look a peely wally blue.

But in the flesh its an awesome colour, for some reason it never photographs how it looks in the flesh.

When the sun shines it really pops out.

Nice car, best colour :clap:

That's just sam being a good salesman :lol: I said the same to him and your right..... the blue is much nicer in the daylight... but pearl white is the best colour ;)