GTM 370Z twin supercharger kit

Mark@Abbey m/s

I dont have any figures yet , Sam should do a tune next week.

Also not got a price yet either but I know it will be higher than the single S/C kit on a 370Z that comes out over 12K I am afraid.

12k..... ouch :surrender: Oh well....... that money will be getting put towards the 911 fund :lol:

Agree it is expensive job but the gains are very good.

I feel that the 350 with a S/C is as good as a 911 (what model 911 you looking at)

It wont be till next year but looking at the 997 carrera. I have a 370z just now and feel that a 911 would be a nice step up :blush:

I hate the term sex wee... but I think I just have! Pretty glad I postponed the SC on my car now lol.

Will this will fit a 350 HR, maybe with a bit of modification/clever bracketing? If not are GTM planning on a HR version?

p.s: I'll give you a call in a few minutes to get my car booked in.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully about £15k including immediately related stuff like oil cooler/larger sump but excluding non-directly related stuff like exhaust. I'd already budgeted for a single SC kit but will have to get a proper quote from Mark closer to the time to factor in the dual SC kit instead of single... at which point GTM will probably release a dual SC + dual turbo system and I'll delay again. :blush:

There's also something I'd like to do for show more than go which would require getting the GTM kit in advance and knowing a good titanium fabricator... but I get the feeling that would push the price up a little more than I'd like just for show.

• 1 year later...