GTM 370Z twin supercharger kit

Mark@Abbey m/s

On the gtm web site the kits are around 6.5 dollars ..... So that's around 5k ? Why does it cost 11k to get it on the car and all running ?

The kit especially if it's the tuner one is basically all the bits you need from GTM to get your S/C build underway.

On top of this you need a fuel return system,bigger injectors,hybrid oil filter kit,bigger fuel pump,oil cooler,baffled high capacity sump(if you don't want to do a Grundy),complete new exhaust system to allow the engine to breath and an up rated clutch.

This list is a minimal as once your running big power all of a sudden things like brakes,suspension,diff and tyres feel totally inadequate.

Oh and I forgot to say that you have to pay someone to fit this little lot and tune the car afterwards so maybe you can see why the money can add up quite quickly.

Ya can see it adding up .....

Gtm say that their kit includes supercharger cooling kit , basic fuel system , bigger injectors and fuel pump though ?

Ian,

This kit had teething troubles and GTM are notorious bad people to deal with.

We do not deal with them anymore I am afraid.

I see you have PM'ed me will reply tomorrow.

Thanks

GTM are notorious bad people to deal with!

Oh, don't I know it!

No return of calls, delay after delay, excuses excuses!

Other than the FIAT Technical helpline, they have to be one of the worst there is!

Seems to me this thread should be closed now as:

1) as good as the GTM kit maybe, trying to deal with them is a waste of time - sorry Bodyboarder but there have been others who have also not succeded in teasing kits out of GTM and you ought to take the hint, and

2) other FI options are now been thrown in that are really off topic, with Abbey having said they are not dealing with them.

No keep it open , maybe change the thread title to FI on the 370Z

Good discussions going on here

Your call - edit heading as you wish as we can see more and more members are looking at the FI options, but knowing there are some that should be avoided.

• Like 2

No keep it open , maybe change the thread title to FI on the 370Z

Good discussions going on here

Your call - edit heading as you wish as we can see more and more members are looking at the FI options, but knowing there are some that should be avoided.

This is my point .....

More and more of us want to start charging our cars ..... When I was on here 4 years ago there were maybe 2 people who had done it .... Now every other person ( well not quite ) on the forum is charged or considering it . The main problem being a good kit that people can actually get hold of and the back up with the kit if stuff goes wrong or new parts are required .