My Midnight Purple Volk GT-S

Jay

Hey guys and gals as most of you know I recently got some Volk GTS wheels and I couldnt decide what colour to refurb them. Orange was a bit too out there for me and Gunmetal was a bit on the boring side... so I decided to go for midnight purple and keep it in the nissan family :blush: Anyway here are a few quick pics of the wheels.... I love them... they look black in certain lights and then all of a sudden the purple shines through :cloud9: Again these will prob be a marmite thing but hey ho... I will post better pics later on.

midnight1.jpg

midnight2.jpg

midnight3.jpg

midnight.jpg

Ah, so is that how the chrome powdercoat turned out?

And I was 33.3% correct with my colour guess too.

Mainly cos I couldn't see any other colours working with a lip and a white car :)

Thanks for your comments guys.

BM yup thats the silver chrome then with a clear coating over the top... so winter wont affect them. I really love the look of them as its subtle yet still modified :lol:

Very nice fella, any plans for the calipers? :snack:

Not sure on the blue nuts, looks too busy with 4 colours on the wheels :wacko:

Love the purple, I want a purple Zed :cloud9:

Cheers bud... they are neo chrome nuts... so they change colour in the sun :blush: I am unsure what to do with the calipers if am honest. I would like to wrap my roof gloss black and possibly the front splitter. So I wouldnt want to add another colour into the car on the calipers.

Very nice fella, any plans for the calipers? :snack:

Not sure on the blue nuts, looks too busy with 4 colours on the wheels :wacko:

Love the purple, I want a purple Zed :cloud9:

Cheers bud... they are neo chrome nuts... so they change colour in the sun :blush: I am unsure what to do with the calipers if am honest. I would like to wrap my roof gloss black and possibly the front splitter. So I wouldnt want to add another colour into the car on the calipers.

Unfortunately the calipers spoil it for me with the big NISSAN on them, not just yours but 370's in general :thumbsdown:

Not quite sure what to suggest really :shrug:

Oh and I have known my nuts to go red in the sun :blush:

As mentioned already, enough colour without being too bold which borders on tacky. Maybe a bit too dark to see the wheels from a distance but il wait til I see them in the flesh. Think they will look spot on in the sun

Bright purple calipers should set them off. Bright to add more colour but without adding another colour if thar makes sense. Should compliment the wheels nicely

Bright purple calipers could be the answer :thumbs:

+1 trillion .... Oh yes B)

Anodised Purple :thumbs:

Jay, is it possible to see more detailed pics of the chrome powdercoat?

Are they shinier in real life than the pic shows? I am debating whether I should make my wheel cleaning regime less complicated...