My Midnight Purple Volk GT-S

Jay

Bright purple calipers could be the answer :thumbs:

+1 trillion .... Oh yes B)

Anodised Purple :thumbs:

Jay, is it possible to see more detailed pics of the chrome powdercoat?

Are they shinier in real life than the pic shows? I am debating whether I should make my wheel cleaning regime less complicated...

No worries mate, Il get some for you later today. To be honest... the lips aren't uber shiny, they look more like a diamond cut wheel, but I did show them zedrush's Volks he had on his 350z and said I would be happy with that finish :thumbs: I think there are companies out there who can get the chrome in a shinier grade if that's what you wanted B) But the cleaning regime I will now have to adhere to is minimal woohooo :lol::thumbs:

Thanks for all your comments guys..... I like the sounds of this bright purple in the background..... you do know I will ask for photoshops guys :blush::lol:

Jay, I'm shocked! :p Very conservative for you. Looks really good. B)

I am very conservative dont you know :blush:;)

Over here, we have a saying, "yeah right"! :p:p:lol::lol: It's even a beer company "Tui" ad tag line, and spurned a book. :lol::lol:http://www.tui.co.nz/

Just waiting for those shoes to be embellished somehow. :p:lol::thumbs:

The Miss Tui page looks interesting :disguise:

:lol:

• 3 months later...

Anodised Purple :thumbs:

Jay, is it possible to see more detailed pics of the chrome powdercoat?

Are they shinier in real life than the pic shows? I am debating whether I should make my wheel cleaning regime less complicated...

No worries mate, Il get some for you later today. To be honest... the lips aren't uber shiny, they look more like a diamond cut wheel, but I did show them zedrush's Volks he had on his 350z and said I would be happy with that finish :thumbs: I think there are companies out there who can get the chrome in a shinier grade if that's what you wanted B) But the cleaning regime I will now have to adhere to is minimal woohooo :lol::thumbs:

Thanks for all your comments guys..... I like the sounds of this bright purple in the background..... you do know I will ask for photoshops guys :blush::lol:

Went and dropped my Volks off today at a refurb shop. And this time I'm not just having the dishes polished ;)

And we never did get them "more detailed pics" :lol:

Edited by BulletMagnet

Using the same guys as Madmarky, Wheel Genie.

I have seen their work up close and it is good. Keith, the guy that runs the place, is friendly and seems to really know his stuff.

He'll listen to what you want done and then explains what is possible (which is a lot).

Will of course post a thread when they are done, which should be in about 10 days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...