My 370z with its Volk GTS wheels ON :) New pics

Jay

Hey guys and gals, as some of you know these wheels have been up for sale of late and I have had a few offers but nothing that I felt held much weight.. so I decided today.... to put them on :lol: So its 19 x 9.5 upfront with a 15mm spacer and 19 x 10.5 on the rear. The tyres are slightly stretched as I used the tyres from the original 370z rays :)

So I know they need a refurb and I will do that within time, however I feel that the rear needs to be lowered now... but damn I have to say... I really like the look of my 370z now B)

Anyway just thought I would share a quick couple of pics. I will get better ones up soon, so make do with crappy phone pics as I had no time to get decent shots as I wanted to go cruising :lol:

Enjoy:

23082012205.jpg

23082012211.jpg

23082012214.jpg

555628_429973920374714_2138581811_n.jpg

23082012213.jpg

23082012212.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo:

Looking B) Glad you've fitted them. :D

The tyres dont look stretched (maybe the back a little) ... i think the ones on mine look more stretched (245/35 and 275/35).

Put few bags of cement in the boot for now to save you lowering it for a while... :lol:

I dont think they suit the car IMO.

The look too small and the colour is wrong. Thats just my opinion though but if you like them mate then thats all that matters :thumbs:

Are you ever happy about anything lol. The colour will be getting changed in the refurb.. so I am not worried about that.

People over the pond have put 20's on the 370z and found it to really effect the handling etc.. thus 19's are the popular choice. As you say wasso once its dropped ever so slightly.. I think it will look spot on :thumbs:

Just an opinion mate. Aslong as your happy. Also no hardly ever :p

Refurbed in orange would look cool B)

I dont think they suit the car IMO.

The look too small and the colour is wrong. Thats just my opinion though but if you like them mate then thats all that matters :thumbs:

Are you ever happy about anything lol. The colour will be getting changed in the refurb.. so I am not worried about that.

People over the pond have put 20's on the 370z and found it to really effect the handling etc.. thus 19's are the popular choice. As you say wasso once its dropped ever so slightly.. I think it will look spot on :thumbs:

^^

YES DO IT. DO IT NOW! :lol:

LOL.... same wheels... same offset... only lowered and dark grey centres ;)

Are the tyres sizes the same? How much is that lowered by?

All I know is that its on ebiach springs, his front tyres are the same as mine BUT he runs a 305 on the rear.. I am running 275.

Now I like this thread much better than that other one of late about some tit trying the sell his new aquirely Volks - reckon that needs locking eh? ;):teeth:

Looking good for starters Jay and I do like the objective you are aiming at :thumbs:

Now I like this thread much better than that other one of late about some tit trying the sell his new aquirely Volks - reckon that needs locking eh? ;):teeth:

Looking good for starters Jay and I do like the objective you are aiming at :thumbs:

And what tit would that be ehh colin :lol: Yes if you could please lock it, that would be great :thumbs:

Yup lexx... keeping the zed now... I test drove cayman s and m3 and didnt feel that they were 10k better than the zed. So going to keep it for a year or so and then think about 911s HOPEFULLY :lol::blush:

Yup lexx... keeping the zed now... I test drove cayman s and m3 and didnt feel that they were 10k better than the zed. So going to keep it for a year or so and then think about 911s HOPEFULLY :lol::blush:

I got half way thought that thinking you'd seen sence, then read 911 - oh dear :bang::lol: Glad you've seen sense on the Cayman though, they're not worth the extra premium IMO. If someone were to give me one then I'd take it, but I wouldnt pay the extra over a 370z.

I got half way thought that thinking you'd seen sence, then read 911 - oh dear :bang::lol: Glad you've seen sense on the Cayman though, they're not worth the extra premium IMO. If someone were to give me one then I'd take it, but I wouldnt pay the extra over a 370z.

:p

Very nice mate. You were mad to want to sell these :wacko:

Now get it lowered and kick back to admire the good work.

I reckon black/anthracite centers like Marzman's with yellow or red painted callipers will be super sweet B)

BTW what do these weigh out of interest?

Very nice mate. You were mad to want to sell these :wacko:

Now get it lowered and kick back to admire the good work.

I reckon black/anthracite centers like Marzman's with yellow or red painted callipers will be super sweet B)

BTW what do these weigh out of interest?

Cheers bud, stuggling to find springs that will fit at the moment... as it seems eibach's smalles is only 25mm front and 20 rear. The fronts would rub my tyres :surrender: If only I could get 15mm front and 25mm rear.