New member in Aberdeen

Afternoon all, bought my first 350 a few months ago thought I would introduce myself. I'm 25 from Aberdeen, car is a 55 plate GT pack, chrome silver with burnt orange interior. I've had a MK7 polo, 6N2 polo gti (still have this) a corsa VXR which i didnt have for very long - there are more corsas in Aberdeen than people so decided to get something that there aren't many of up here and delighted with my purchase. I haven't really driven it that much yet as the bin men kindly removed the front of it one morning and its been off the road for the last 6 weeks and I just got it back on Friday.

I have a batch of particular items for sale but cannot advertise yet becuase i'm new, have been searching the forum in the hope of being able to answer 14 questions but no luck yet.

Gunmetal maybe?

:welcome: but are you serious about 80% of members seem to be from up there :lol:

Search isn't working but it's good for trying. Try them in google or put them

Up here.

Enjoy the car :thumbs: I love 6n2's they haven't made a nicer shape since IMO.

Thanks guys! Haven't seen that many going about up here but I am comparing it to the corsa, every second car.. Unfortunately the council denied it so had to foot it myself, couldn't afford to loose my no claims, especially with this car. Plotting some sort of revenge, tempted to wait in the bin one morning.