Photoshop Request

Neilp

hmm.. Cheers chaps! I honestly dont know what to do. May just leave them as is if I can make my mind up. :bangin::bang::shrug: Cheers for all the help chaps and if anybody else has any idea's feel free to post them up :clap::#1:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. Cheers chaps! I honestly dont know what to do. May just leave them as is if I can make my mind up. :bangin::bang::shrug: Cheers for all the help chaps and if anybody else has any idea's feel free to post them up :clap::#1:

I think you can guess my next idea :yahoo: ...... you know it makes sense :teeth:

spiral350z.gif

red2.jpg

Better? It's a close match.

If not, just use your bloody imagination! :lol:

looks awesome.. B)

That looks good. First red was too light like u say. I think u could go a touch darker again to really set it off

I think the one in the background with the red rim could be a winner

Or how about smoked chrome with red accents on each spoke? Not sure how it would work on rays but as others have mentioned adding more colours can ruin the look

sa55m-brm-062.jpg

Joking aside, when I miniaturized the window and all the pics were tiny the green popped out a mile and looked awesome!

I just noticed if you squint and scroll through you'll see the same! :lol::lol:

Kermit Green wheels are the way forward Neily!

Joking aside, when I miniaturized the window and all the pics were tiny the green popped out a mile and looked awesome!

I just noticed if you squint and scroll through you'll see the same! :lol::lol:

Kermit Green wheels are the way forward Neily!

I actually think I agree lol. I don't want to go two tone etc as these wheels are getting the point hell beat out then and tyres changed almost weekly :thumbs:

They will be sticking those in the tate modern stew, nice work lol

He will be getting a summons from myself for copyright infringement :rant:

Go back in time and you'll find my awesome photoshops before you joined the site! :p

Green wheels with a green rollcage would look sweet

The amount of cash it cost to get the cage put in there is no way I'd be pulling it back out to powder coat it :lol:

You wouldn't believe the amount of work involved in even installing a bolt in cage. The cage started life in blue so had to get powdercoated before installing also so that was more cash lol