:lol::lol:

Zugara

Oh yeah! D'oh! :bang:

He's in my basement...

Tied up...

Naked...

With a butternut squash stuck up his...

You can guess the rest! Lol.

But yeah honestly, where is he? Not been online since 21st July. Mmmmm... Interesting...

Ricey...

You're more than welcome to come join in. I've got a spare gimp mask for you! Perfect fit as well!

I know we've never met, but I know you more than you know yourself. Well I say we've never met, I meant formally. You just don't know when we've met. Probably cos I usually see you through my binoculars and camp outside your house with my night vision video camera and super size box of man-sized kleenex tissues. Sorry dude, it's the double denim. It's just :cloud9:

:lol:

Ricey...

You're more than welcome to come join in. I've got a spare gimp mask for you! Perfect fit as well!

I know we've never met, but I know you more than you know yourself. Well I say we've never met, I meant formally. You just don't know when we've met. Probably cos I usually see you through my binoculars and camp outside your house with my night vision video camera and super size box of man-sized kleenex tissues. Sorry dude, it's the double denim. It's just :cloud9:

You did see what I was doing around 9.30 last night did you???? :blush:

Because I swear that squirrel had consented :dry:

Ricey...

You did see what I was doing around 9.30 last night did you???? :blush:

Because I swear that squirrel had consented :dry:

I did, but I don't care. Watched it 5 times already today! ;)

I am in hospital and have been since my last spoke to Graham, Basically had a lump of glass cut from my head which was encapuslated in a cyst, about the size of an Almond, the hole left between my skull and skin became infected, causing me to have partial sight loss in my right eye, massive ear canal infection and loss of balance, massive headaches and severe pain on the right side of my face with swelling to boot.

Currently i am hoping to be released next wednesday subject to the drugs working and pain relief and for the brown crud to stop discharging from the wound.

I dont foresee me being on line much before that. :thumbs:

Sorry Jim for missing your face times, as Lisa has mentioned you had called.

Please bear with me, I am not feeling my best atm.

Lisa has shown me this post on her phone, so thanks Graham :thumbs: and here is why. :blush:

Chow for now :byebye:

Sorry to hear it mate. Hope you make a speedy recovery and are feeling better soon. :thumbs:

In the mean time enjoy that nhs food.

To be honest the weather has been rubbish recently anyways so you couldnt have enjoyed the zed with the roof down anyway ;)