I thought these idiots had given up on this

ioneabee

How stupid do they think the general populace is these days ?

just received one of these

I AM MR SALIU ALI, THE MANAGER FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (BOA) BANK OF AFRICAN IN BURKINA FASO. I WILL LIKE YOU TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF US$7.5 MILLION. 6O% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU, YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KING TO MY LATE CUSTOMER WHO DIED IN PLAN CRASH ON THE (26TH OF DECEMBER 2003) LIVING NO BODY BEHIND. I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

1) Your Full Name............

2) Your Age........................

3) Marital Status.....................

4) Your Phone Number...............

5) Your Fax Numbers...................

6) Your Country............................

7) Your Occupation........................

8) Sex............................................

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR SALIU ALI

1) Your Full Name............Mickey Mouse

2) Your Age........................83

3) Marital Status.....................married (to minnie)

4) Your Phone Number...............001 (407) 824-2222

5) Your Fax Numbers...................n/a

6) Your Country............................united states of america

7) Your Occupation........................Hospitality

8) Sex............................................male

p.s could I possibly just have my share in cheese?

Aha

Me & a friend make a hobby of winding those scammers up. The idea is you string them along for as long as possible and try to get "trophies" out of them - like photos of them holding silly signs etc... Most of them are from Senegal in Nigeria or that sort of rough area.

:please::worthless:

Aha

Me & a friend make a hobby of winding those scammers up. The idea is you string them along for as long as possible and try to get "trophies" out of them - like photos of them holding silly signs etc... Most of them are from Senegal in Nigeria or that sort of rough area.

• 4 weeks later...

The thing is that people actually fall for this? Google it and you'll find plenty of cases where people have.

Someone I used to work with had an e-mail from the Dutch National Lottery telling her that she had won. She was quite excited and was going to contact them.

I asked if she had been to Holland? Had she played the lottery and how did they know her e-mail address?

She said that her Husband had been to Holland a few years back and I guess he might have bought a ticket :bang:

Some people just are a bit silly.

419eater or something like that as I recall

419 love scammer they are called.

The name of the original gang leader and the one they always seem to use is the surname Anderson.

I am stringing along a white polish girl called Elizabeth Anderson on Tagged at the moment.

She keeps calling me deary or my dear. A common black saying and not Polish at all.

She says her dad is a black African who died and is staying in Ghana to look after her.

They always start off saying how poor they are and that internet is expensive lol.

I just keep telling her to get on a plane and she can have some money:)

Aparently if they get ripped off or loose money they are known to be quite violent

so be carefull and most important keep it off faceBook.