The Wasso South East Tour

coldel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to Ian :clap: , worked his kahunas off today detailing my Zed in 30 degree sunshine :thumbs: Although it was hot I'm lead to believe it wasn't anywhere as hot as Richmond Col ;) , drank us out of lemon squash too :surrender: The car looks absolutely stunning, here's a pic, I don't want to steal Ian's thunder as I know he will do a before and after session post at the end of the week :) Thanks again matey, I really appeciate what you have achieved today :thumbs:

P7250157.jpg

I don't think I've ever commented on one of these detailing threads before (think it's a bit... OTT), but I have to say, those zeds look brand spanking new. Problem is, when I take it to the friendly albanian chaps down the road for a wash a couple of weeks later, what do I tell them? "use fresh wabbit wool mitts please"?

I think its great and not over the top at all.

Obviously there is a demand for it and I can't see any of these guys even considering going

to the local car wash to destroy what Ian has done.

Depends on your attitude toward the car.

I spent 5 days doing what ian has done in a few hours.

I only wish i could do it as quick:)

B)

I don't think I've ever commented on one of these detailing threads before (think it's a bit... OTT), but I have to say, those zeds look brand spanking new. Problem is, when I take it to the friendly albanian chaps down the road for a wash a couple of weeks later, what do I tell them? "use fresh wabbit wool mitts please"?

Once done it's not too hard or long winded to look after yourself. :thumbs:

Having said that, I spent 5 hours today doing my daughters Punto. (first ever wash,clay,polish,seal and wax).. (no photos)

That bloody Rosie gets on all the threads. :lol::lol:

Not even down for the Wasso treatment and there she is ' swanning ' it. :p:lol::lol:

What can i say she just loves the camera lol.

On a serious note though ian worked blummin hard on those cars and did a great job. Steves car looks great in the pics above but it was stunning in the flesh. Im going to have to get someof that wax ian uses really brought out the colour of the car and felt like glass :thumbs:

Having said that, I spent 5 hours today doing my daughters Punto. (first ever wash,clay,polish,seal and wax).. (no photos)

Note that I live in an apartment and the car is parked on the street. I have precisely zero access to a hose / pressure washer / garage etc.

Not sure I can be arsed with the whole "two bucket method either"....

Note that I live in an apartment and the car is parked on the street. I have precisely zero access to a hose / pressure washer / garage etc.

Sorry :blush: I never even thought of that.

Sorry :blush: I never even thought of that.

Chris I live in a 2nd floor apartment as well.

I drop the extension out the window and went and got me a http://www.mobiwasher.co.uk/

There is a solution to every problem if you want to lol.

But in fairness I enjoy doing as much as I can myself and have time to do it and have a run around.

However if I used it for work and had other things to occupy my life I might feel different.

I just hate the car washes that don't give a hoot,

I saw a Bentley Continental 2 year old last week that went into a hand wash in good condition and came out

needing most of the panels doing as there was swirls everywhere.

B)

Not sure I can be arsed with the whole "two bucket method either"....

Have never used a pressure washer with mine I have always hand washed (and hand polished), just a bit of hard work and willingness to look after my car :shrug: When I get the chance, Im out there with my buckets, wool mitt etc - and why not, it looks nice when its done :thumbs: