The Wasso South East Tour

coldel

Thought I would kick off a thread for people to post Wasso's handywork. Ian spent the day working on my Zed starting at 10 finishing around 7, a photo shoot at Richmond Park followed by pizza and beer - so all round a good day :thumbs: Ian can confirm, 'its hot in Richmond' ;)

Clean2-1.jpg

Clean1-1.jpg

Clean3.jpg

Clean4.jpg

Clean5.jpg

Clean6.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say one thing.

Richmond is VERY hot!

Col did help with a removing the quick detailer ready for the wax. But had a great lunch and superb hospitality.

It turns out Will I can see your apartment :lol:

Let me say one thing.

Richmond is VERY hot!

Col did help with a removing the quick detailer ready for the wax. But had a great lunch and superb hospitality.

It turns out Will I can see your apartment :lol:

lol no poking around now while im at work, seriously though great work there the zed looks stunning. Very shinny, i bet not half as shiny as your red tan now though

I'll try and get off work a little early and head over to see the master practice his magic if you dont mind me interupting :)

Ah pants - never mind just remembered ive got to drop Rosie into the garage for the roof to be looked at. pants May mean coming over later in a micra knowing me

Do you fit in a Micra Will :shrug::)

I'll try and get off work a little early and head over to see the master practice his magic if you dont mind me interupting :)

Ah pants - never mind just remembered ive got to drop Rosie into the garage for the roof to be looked at. pants May mean coming over later in a micra knowing me