Hi i'm new

Hello

I have always loved the 350z, and am considering purchasing one. Is there a general thread on here for a checklist or similar, I have very basic knowledge about the Z, but have a few questions.

1. Should imports be avoided, although i heard they have some plus points.

2. i have a Saab at moment with dreadfull audio, do i need the GT pack for the best audio.

3. i dont mind an oldish model, is pre 06 cheaper tax etc?, looking to spend around £6000 ish

4. any model/trim or age to avoid due to loads of recalls etc

Thanks

+ & - points, import cheaper to buy but some mainstream insurers wont touch them

2. i have a Saab at moment with dreadfull audio, do i need the GT pack for the best audio.

GT pack for seats, cruise control etc, the bose blows whatever you buy :thumbsdown:

3. i dont mind an oldish model, is pre 06 cheaper tax etc?, looking to spend around £6000 ish

Indeed, should be able to get a 54 plate UK GT for that with high(ish) mileage :thumbs:

Nope, newer is better but obviously dearer and probably faceelift is out of your price range i'm afraid

Thanks

Oh and :welcome:

+ & - points, import cheaper to buy but some mainstream insurers wont touch them

GT pack for seats, cruise control etc, the bose blows whatever you buy :thumbsdown:

Indeed, should be able to get a 54 plate UK GT for that with high(ish) mileage :thumbs:

Nope, newer is better but obviously dearer and probably faceelift is out of your price range i'm afraid

Thanks

Oh and :welcome:

Thankyou