Meet Ermintrude...

Vik54

Ive got a 330d touring if you want a shot? :)

Thankyou Daood :D - but I've got zero intention of a BMW now - straight away the insurance group is back up at at least 15+. I know how good the grunt is in the 3L diesels though - my Dad's currently in a 535d and I've driven a few over the years :thumbs:

I drove another SAAB 9-3 diesel today - identical to yesterdays but much better response and handling which confirms yesterday's was a bit of a turkey... but todays was minging inside - I mean stinking :yuck::thumbdown:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a 330d touring if you want a shot? :)

Thankyou Daood :D - but I've got zero intention of a BMW now - straight away the insurance group is back up at at least 15+. I know how good the grunt is in the 3L diesels though - my Dad's currently in a 535d and I've driven a few over the years :thumbs:

I drove another SAAB 9-3 diesel today - identical to yesterdays but much better response and handling which confirms yesterday's was a bit of a turkey... but todays was minging inside - I mean stinking :yuck::thumbdown:

no worries :thumbs:

Why do people sell dirty cars its not a good omen is it. :lol:

Saab 9-3 1.9TDi (150 not 120) it is then :shrug: now just have to find THE one... but have increased the budget so this shouldn't be difficult :teeth: can't stretch to Aero but can achieve the Vector Sport with a few extra bells and whistles - I love car shopping :yahoo:better than handbags

Driven the early naughties 93 and 95, plenty of pull on the motorway - licence losing cruise a piece of cake if you want to press on. :blush:

P.S. Zedley went in the post today- sorry he's too late for the Zeds farewell though.

:p next time sweetie next time - I am being sensible!

I could easily get a 320d, an Alfa GT or 159 for the money I am looking at spending now - but it would be a lot older, higher mileage, basic spec and higher tax and insurance :shrug:

But it would look so much nicer :lol: I know what you mean tho vik... sensible is a good thing I guess. I am also thinking with the new navara on the way... I will only use the z at the weekends... which is alot of cash sitting in the drive for only two days of driving... but who knows.

I had a topless saab 93 aero before the zed. Loved it, never put a foot wrong, was very very comfortable very quick and very solid, as evidenced by the time when i drove through my parents kitchen wall without putting a panel out of place.

Really great car and i really liked the lookof it. Different too. Just wanted something a little more exciting.

Good luck with the car hunt.

I had a topless saab 93 aero before the zed. Loved it, never put a foot wrong, was very very comfortable very quick and very solid, as evidenced by the time when i drove through my parents kitchen wall without putting a panel out of place.

Really great car and i really liked the lookof it. Different too. Just wanted something a little more exciting.

Good luck with the car hunt.

They are cheap as chips to. I saw a nice looking convertible one on a forecourt a few months back for 4grand.

• 2 weeks later...

I have "DSD" - Diesel Saloon Depression - why did I get a Saloon?!! :bangin::lol:

This could be the swiftest turnaround in history... anyone want a nice 9-3 vector Sport - FFSH - 48k on the clock - long service intervals- MOT til April :shrug:

I have "DSD" - Diesel Saloon Depression - why did I get a Saloon?!! :bangin::lol:

This could be the swiftest turnaround in history... anyone want a nice 9-3 vector Sport - FFSH - 48k on the clock - long service intervals- MOT til April :shrug:

:scare: seriously? I thought it looked a nice example? Maybe u should just give it a better name then u might like it :lol:

(Craig- well done u bought a decent shed. About time u listened)

:shrug: I suppose I'm just pining for Saffy :blush:

It is a good clean car - although has seen some gritty sponges in it's time - and if I stop aiming for amazing mpg it can be fun...but only in a straight line :lol:

Looks nice. :D

Get some golf clubs for the boot or something though. :lol: