Meet Ermintrude...

Vik54

You can't call us bitches Neil! Only because you, Jay and Craig already have that 'title' :p

The average mpg had fallen below 44 so I reset it this morning whilst in a 40 in 5th gear... at one point it was reading 83pmg :lol: now after hairing around B roads all day it is back to 44 :blush:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Vik, but you're going to have define "hairing" :stir:

You can't call us bitches Neil! Only because you, Jay and Craig already have that 'title' :p

The average mpg had fallen below 44 so I reset it this morning whilst in a 40 in 5th gear... at one point it was reading 83pmg :lol: now after hairing around B roads all day it is back to 44 :blush:

Me and Jay are bosses!! Craigs our bitch, mainly because he's now 30 and classified as old while we're still young studs :lol:;) :kicking :king:

Sorry Vik, but you're going to have define "hairing" :stir:

F*ck off Graham :p:lol:

Maybe 'rolling' gracefully round B roads and finding out the best rpm for turbo kicking in in 2nd and 3rd :teeth:

Me and Jay are bosses!! Craigs our bitch, mainly because he's now 30 and classified as old while we're still young studs :lol:;) :kicking :king:

More like "Tank Commander", "Tank Top" and "Tanked Up" :lol:

and for anybody who hasnt seen gary tank commander, go to you tube and watch the full episodes from the 1st one to the last. It takes the first couple to "get it" but it is addictive and hilarious once you do :thumbs: