Hello from Tamworth

Hello chaps!

Picked up my lovely JDM 350z just under a week ago and oh my, what a wonderful car! I have some work to do but that is expected for the price I paid and I love getting my hands dirty, I was rather surprised at just how easy the spark plugs were to change. Oil and filter was also painless (whoever designed that f'ing dipstick needs a slap!) but I'm really not looking forward to changing that gearbox oil. Hopefully I'll be fitting my new Fujitsubo exhaust this week as the JDM one on there at the moment has a hole in the back and sounds like crap.

I'm 23, 5'6" and look like a 12 year old joyrider but whatever, I'm in love :blush:

Looking forward to squeeze in what ever shows are left for the year (only just learnt about ZedFest so I'll hit up the Midlands meet section soon for more)

Also, would just like to say thank you for all the great information on this forum, its a goldmine!

I like the sound of that a lot! great for a track day if you can record everything from that height. Would give a great sense of speed.

To be honest, from memory, I think they are sideways facing rather than front facing.

For when you are edging out of blind junctions etc....

Ahhh, doesn't seem as useful now. If they were forward facing they'd also be great for recording an accident if you went into the back of someone and it truly wasn't your fault. I imagine they don't get that much use then