Audi 5 series wrx

Dblock

I quite like that. Apart from the hideous steering wheel, I think that's quite a smart looking car and takes the best bits from Audi and BMW and merges them with a 90's turbo nutter barge. Top idea :thumbs:

Would you drive it?

I quite like that. Apart from the hideous steering wheel, I think that's quite a smart looking car and takes the best bits from Audi and BMW and merges them with a 90's turbo nutter barge. Top idea :thumbs:

Would you drive it?

Surely that would depend on what tyres it had on ;):lol:

It'll definitely get a few looks...

Would you drive it?

Yup, why not? As long as there's some supporting mods, and with a FMIC conversion I'm assuming there is, that would be a really fun car.

Would you drive it?

Yup, why not? As long as there's some supporting mods, and with a FMIC conversion I'm assuming there is, that would be a really fun car.

Bless......he is an Essex boy remember :lol:

Would you drive it?

Get the **** out of here :lol:

Damn straight. B):lol:

Put it another way, would you rather drive that or the equivalent age Impreza with the usual garish body kit and wheels slapped onto it?

I'm with you fella :) Better than the emfree mirrors, lex-arse lights, WRC rear spoiler etc. that you see every-damn-where :thumbs:

It would confuse the police big time.

Follow the Beemer 5 series....... Nah not seen one John but an Audi just went past :#1:

Frankly it's a mess which ever way you look at it. Would the insurance company deem it as a kit car??

It would confuse the police big time.

Follow the Beemer 5 series....... Nah not seen one John but an Audi just went past :#1:

Frankly it's a mess which ever way you look at it. Would the insurance company deem it as a kit car??

Thats an interesting point though, i wonder if the insurance would want proof that the bodywork had been done properly and not just some chav in a shed with £100 welder and lots of filler.