50 Shades of Grey

Well, I've looked it up Vik but not sure I like the sound of it to be honest :dry: I might borrow SMD's copy when he's finished with it but I don't think I'll buy my own just yet.

I WOULDN'T :wacko: borrow his copy if I were you...........and I think you know why without me spelling it out

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've looked it up Vik but not sure I like the sound of it to be honest :dry: I might borrow SMD's copy when he's finished with it but I don't think I'll buy my own just yet.

I WOULDN'T :wacko: borrow his copy if I were you...........and I think you know why without me spelling it out

Oi that's slanderous :boxing:

I have drawn lots of pictures to help illustrate it for Annie :thumbs:

and how is she going to separate the pages ? :p

and how is she going to separate the pages ? :p

Dave will just remove those pages and put his own version in to replace them :scare:

:lol:

As a female friend of mine said to me...

"It's ****ing awful and anyone who reads it and think Christian Grey is anything other than a sadistic charisma vacumn is a half wit. Books written for people with special needs! Xx"

Awh does she not have a sense of humour / realise its fiction? :console::lol:

You do understand that this response is actually code for "I want in your pants Bounty Bar Kid" don't you? ;)

"It's ****ing awful and anyone who reads it and think Christian Grey is anything other than a sadistic charisma vacumn is a half wit. Books written for people with special needs! Xx"

You do understand that this response is actually code for "I want in your pants Bounty Bar Kid" don't you? ;)

It's code for 'show me the thobbing bounty bar in your pants and put it in my wrapper.....'

Fair play to the author of those books - all she's done is written a bit of smut and must be making crazy money by now. Apparently the books have sold out pretty much everywhere!

I've only just realised what this 'Grey' thing is all about - my Facebook newsfeed is full of comments from my friends who are really into it. I thought it was some publicity stunt for a new brand of Earl Grey teabag but apparently the teabagging will be in a subsequent instalment.

S.

meeeeooooow :lol:

I really need to get out more - I just clicked on this topic thinking it was going to be about the bumpers not matching on Gunmetal zeds :doh:

I think Wasso did a version called 20 Shades of Azure last year in Wales :lol:

:sorry:

It's code for 'show me the thobbing bounty bar in your pants and put it in my wrapper.....'

Definitely not that kinda friends.