Zeditis, are you affected?

glrnet

How badly are you affected by Zeditis?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How badly are you affected by Zeditis?

• 1. My car will remain as "stock" and I am not affected.
    • 2. I have Zeditis but it is under control.
    • 3. Hello my name is (insert your name here) and I have Zeditis and can't stop.
    • 4. I had Zeditis but have now stopped modding and I'm happy with the way my car is now, I will not be carrying out any further
    • modifcations.
    • 5. Totally addicted & can't stop buying parts OR cars (for Keyser)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is Ian and I have acute Zeditis. I am now on my 3rd engine bay theme and my budget for the next stage is £10k. Not that I have £10k but my shopping list amounts to that. Believe it or not that's for 3 collective items.

I want to be cured but need to attain my goal or I'll be forever cursed with this disease.

That's unless my other half decides to leave because she's found out how much has already gone into Suzie.

Edit:

Sorry forgot to say number 3

:lol::lol::clap:

Hello my name is Ian and I have acute Zeditis. I am now on my 3rd engine bay theme and my budget for the next stage is £10k. Not that I have £10k but my shopping list amounts to that. Believe it or not that's for 3 collective items.

I want to be cured but need to attain my goal or I'll be forever cursed with this disease.

That's unless my other half decides to leave because she's found out how much has already gone into Suzie.

Edit:

Sorry forgot to say number 3

I think there are clearly a lot of deluded Zedheds out there :lol: I'm obviously a number 4 :teeth:

It is under controll but that's only because I've spent my allotted Z monies for the month.... That is all my spare money that I don't need to live on :lol:

I have relapsing remitting Zeditis. . . . I think I have it cured . . . for a while . . . then I get a relapse attack, and I buy some things for her -

Then the bank / credit cards constrain me or I admit myself to the Betty Ford Clinic, until they release me, but then the bank recovers a bit, and the demons come back into my head

someone posts some nice pictures of something they've done

I get a nice weekend off

I look at my girl and I think "I'll just . . . ."

And then I relapse into another attack.

Ah well.

Number 3, but I just don't have the cash to feed my addiction at the moment due to only buying the car 3-4 months ago and spending X amount getting all the wee niggles sorted, but once I get some cash together the party will really get started :drunk::band:

I was a happy and contented '1' for a considerable amount of time but then that changed to a '2' after my first Zed meet and drive out. :lol:

3 comes swiftly after 2 without warning and dries up your bank account.

Imagine your first meet being Wales and seeing near on 50 zeds of varying modifications. Although the mod world didn't hit me straight away,when it did, that's when I looked at my bank balance and the repeated "there's another delivery for you darling" you know you're a 3!!!!