Honda NSX

Dynamic Turtle

They've been hovering in the "sensible affordable" price range for a few years now.

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to drive whatever car I have as an everyday car, I would have bought one instead of the HSV back in 2009.

I have a set of pics from Japfest 2007 when the NSX club did their track time, and the first car in the group took the last corner to quickly on cold tires and hit the wall and rolled it.

Never a fan of The NSX, reminded me of a boat :shrug: . The new one though...is just wow!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... S_2012.jpg

Pete

I have to agree with you there, never liked the rear of the NSX :thumbdown:

... the new NSX.... I will reserve judgement until its actually for sale, and not just something that turns up at shows :lol:

There are apparently 100 NSX's in the UK, 23 or which are SORN. Additionally there is 1 NSX F-matic and 56 NSX AUTO's but I'm unsure if the AUTO ones are part of the other 100 as they are listed separately. So I'm going for 157 NSX's in the UK ATM.

There are apparently 100 NSX's in the UK, 23 or which are SORN. Additionally there is 1 NSX F-matic and 56 NSX AUTO's but I'm unsure if the AUTO ones are part of the other 100 as they are listed separately. So I'm going for 157 NSX's in the UK ATM.

I'm not really surprised that they are very rare as they were 60k new. Having said that I used to see quite a few around here as there's a main Honda dealer not far away serving the Wirral and North Wales. After reading up about them it seems they only had 300 or so BHP and yet were classed as a supercar.

Pete

276bhp, as per the Japanese manufacturers' gentlemans agreement from a few years back. Good looking cars, even today, and I'm pretty sure the Senna connection has always helped keep prices up.

I'll take a 3.2 manual in blue, please! :D

276bhp, as per the Japanese manufacturers' gentlemans agreement from a few years back. Good looking cars, even today, and I'm pretty sure the Senna connection has always helped keep prices up.

I'll take a 3.2 manual in blue, please! :D

nsx_blu_still_rt.jpg

Me too please. One the same as this somewhere near me, I see it out and about and it's glorious.

Such a compact car too! - http://jalopnik.com/365296/nissan-gt+r- ... er-the-nsx