LRF4N

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GERMANY!!!

got them to win the whole thing

and got myself some good coin from 4 separate bets that 3 came good

i had the germans to win, and final result to be 2-1. and during the game made an inplay bet of next goal germany at 1-0, and put gomez to get a hatrick at 1-0 too

manager subbed him after the 2 goals so that was that one ****ed :D dunno what made me decide to do that one, after seeing his delightful first touch for the first goal and the other passes and movement i just had a feeling he was going to be amazing and so he was, unlike the last game, and the champions league final where he was frustrating to watch

decided to show some respect tonight though and not get the jersey on and the facepaint on for the trip to the local :lol: because i do like holland, always crap when two teams you like play each other :(

Think Russia would get found out against better teams, but Spain look pretty good agreed although Italy playing on the counter made it difficult for them.

Germany looking good, still think we have yet to see the best out of the French.

Am I the only person who thinks Milner is the worst England footballer since the dark days of Carlton Palmer and Steve Hodge??

A year ago I was looking forward to a flexible, nimble England with Parker and Lampard playing in front of the back four supplying Wiltshire, Rooney and Gerrard with Defoe up front.

As it is, I am whittling some matchsticks in readiness for tonight's "performance".

Prediction 0-0

clockwork_big.jpg

Indeed, and a boring 0-0 at that. Couldn't care less about England, quicker we get knocked out the quicker we can enjoy some decent football.

I see that Woy is starting with Carroll up front and ditching the Ox, to get at Sweden where they are weakest which is in the air. Now, why is he bothering? None of the other big teams in the world (Spain, Germany, Brazil, Holland etc) change how they play regardless of who the opposition is, so why should we? Surely it would be better getting the team used to one way of playing, rather than chopping and changing? All the players in the England team play a fast pressing game for their clubs, so just play the same way rather than banging a ball in over the top after spending 10mins passing it around at the back. I'd much rather we went out in the group stages playing something exciting to watch than stumble out at the semis playing dull football.

Am I the only person who thinks Milner is the worst England footballer since the dark days of Carlton Palmer and Steve Hodge??

No you are not alone, Milner & Downing are shocking choices for me and I don't get all the rave reviews of Oxlade Chamberlain either and not just because he is a gooner either, if he was good enough I would be cheering him on no problem but is he really honestly a better option than Lennon when it comes to opening defences?

The main problem is we don't have enough good players who command positions in top teams, none of the Man City boys except Hart are first choice players. The only true world class players we have are Hart, Rooney, Gerrard, Cole & Terry.

Let's hope Milner doesn't start again after last night, and simply not good enough, and a better side than Sweden will rip our defence to shreds :surrender:

+1

Listened to this on the radio on the way home. After the game all the fans were commenting what an amazing performance, what character, we can go all the way .... They seemed to forget that the game,although exciting, was dictated by the huge number of mistakes both teams made.

We play like that against spain or germany and its going to be a different story.

A year ago I was looking forward to a flexible, nimble England with Parker and Lampard playing in front of the back four supplying Wiltshire, Rooney and Gerrard with Defoe up front.

As it is, I am whittling some matchsticks in readiness for tonight's "performance".

Prediction 0-0

clockwork_big.jpg

I'll get my coat............. :lol::lol::blush:

PS - Milner is still sh*te though........

Prediction 0-0

clockwork_big.jpg

I'll get my coat............. :lol::lol::blush:

PS - Milner is still sh*te though........

Keep up the predictions :lol:

One strange thing I have noticed with England....

Harry Redknapp didn't get the job, but has anyone told the players.... they seem to be playing like Spurs :lol:

This is the first time Iv watched an England game as a neutral rather than support the other team- there's been no media hype about England undoubted winners which us scots hate

Ukraine are playing some decent stuff tho- 2 goals for Ukraine in the second half