Wifey is now BANNED

ioneabee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not that sorry ;):dry:

her words......"its only a wheel" :thumbdown: "and I'm ok, thankyou for asking".................somehow this has turned out to be my fault ? :scare:

I believe the only correct response is "it's only a divorce dear" :lol: Hope you get it sorted Andy. :thumbs:

her words......"its only a wheel" :thumbdown: "and I'm ok, thankyou for asking".................somehow this has turned out to be my fault ? :scare:

Should have trained her better. After crunching my old Varis lip into a kerb, Amanda is now paranoid of hitting anything and stays 3ft away from any low level obstacle when driving the '70 :lol:

Hope you can get it patched up. Not looking good going by others experiences though :headhurt:

Take her favourite make up brushes and snap them and say they "only" brushes (some are actually quite expensive) or foundation or Compact

trowel !!!! ............. nope only kidding

she's a classically trained violinist !! :band::evil: with a violin worth (several) thousand .............mind that would end up hitting me in the pocket as well :wacko:

she's a classically trained violinist !! :band::evil: with a violin worth (several) thousand .............mind that would end up hitting me in the pocket as well :wacko:

Just a bit of wood? See how she likes a scratch on it that will be fine with a bit of wood filler? :lol:

She'd have been the first ever person to get injured by lightly kerbing a wheel! :lol:

Ohhh I know the feeling (except it was my fault the last time). :wacko:

When we had our first 370 I gave my other half a hard time for curbing the wheel a few weeks in, only to go and do it myself a few weeks later. :surrender:

Not sure if your car has the same colour Rays as the Black Edition? If so, good luck finding anyone to refurb them to an acceptable standard. I've just had all mine repainted due to the difficulty getting anyone who can properly match the finish on Black Ed Rays (will post some pics soon).

When we had our first 370 I gave my other half a hard time for curbing the wheel a few weeks in, only to go and do it myself a few weeks later. :surrender:

Not sure if your car has the same colour Rays as the Black Edition? If so, good luck finding anyone to refurb them to an acceptable standard. I've just had all mine repainted due to the difficulty getting anyone who can properly match the finish on Black Ed Rays (will post some pics soon).

yep - same colour

Classic :doh:

Now if I were to use one of my wife's handbags and mark it, I would be hung drawn and quartered - but that's different of course :lol:

yep - same colour

OK. Didn't mean to be negative btw - hopefuly you will have better luck than me - I'm sure it's possible to get a good colour match if the refurb people know what they're doing. (The wheels on the Z are such a big part of the look that I can't stand to leave them with damage on.) :thumbs:

yep - same colour

OK. Didn't mean to be negative btw - hopefuly you will have better luck than me - I'm sure it's possible to get a good colour match if the refurb people know what they're doing. (The wheels on the Z are such a big part of the look that I can't stand to leave them with damage on.) :thumbs:

s'ok - know what you mean :blush:

where I live, the chances of me finding anybody, let alone a good one is slim to none :thumbdown:

yep - same colour

when i looked at my Black ed. the first thing i noted was a scuff on the alloy. when i picked her up the garage had repaired it and had done a very good job. it was a very good match. :thumbs::thumbs:

bristol nissan BTW.