Wifey is now BANNED

ioneabee

On a plus point with your dark alloys, surely some dust/dirt from the road will cover up them scuffs no problem, might as well leave them as you're bound to dink them again :wacko: .

Nope - its bright silver underneath - shines right through :thumbdown: sticks out like a sore thumb (well to me it does) anyway........ are you suggesting I don't keep my car clean :lol:;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a plus point with your dark alloys, surely some dust/dirt from the road will cover up them scuffs no problem, might as well leave them as you're bound to dink them again :wacko: .

Nope - its bright silver underneath - shines right through :thumbdown: sticks out like a sore thumb (well to me it does) anyway........ are you suggesting I don't keep my car clean :lol:;)

No comment on that one :shutup:

:teeth:

• 5 weeks later...

her words......"its only a wheel"

And that instantly made it 10 times worse! :rant: I imagine your blood pressure went through the roof at that point :D

divorce proceedings progressing ....... Builder49 - advice needed :surrender:

no...only kidding..... she bought me tickets for top gear live in October :yahoo:

I can't criticise my other half - all of our Z related minor mishaps have been down to me :doh:

Isn't there a risk of corrosion if you leave the metal bare (or is that just a myth put about by wheel refurb people?) :shrug:

its an alloy, so won't rust or anything - but as water gets behind the paint, then that will start to bubble and get worse - so cosmetics is the issue :yuck::surrender: