Wales May 2012 Pictures + Vids

ChrisS

I would say Darren is putting all those polluting fumes back into the exhaust because he didn't want to upset the landscape or discolour the sheep with carbon fumes :lol:

Keep them coming Adrian.....

Oh and "Ian back on the juice" I may add my better half has a drink also, don't exclude her on the basis she seems a 'nice girl'

Jayne had a mega hangover on Monday morning :lol: (Shhh Graham)

Just spotted that Ian, a LARGE Rose :drunk::D

I don`t think Jayne was the only one with a sore head on Monday :headhurt:

I only had slightly hazy brain cells, it wasn't till Graham made me jump into next did I suddenly realise how bad things really were. We didn't leave till around 1pm so had plenty of time to recalibrate my brain legs and eyes.

The ones you missed were going so fast you you wouldn't have got us anyway :p Last time I listen to you ;)

Just a snipnet of what some of us got up to on the way to Moreton

apologies to those who I missed before I switched the video on the camera :blush:

No prizes for guessing who was burning rubber :lol:

Some great pics there Adrian :thumbs:

I particularly liked Ian's nipple snow foamer, Will looking like he was having a really boring time and the 2 berks with their hands in their pockets :blush:

I think the calendar shots for May next year are going to be a touch call :surrender:

I liked your "take me" pose Dave :cloud9:;)

Great pics Adrian :thumbs:

Really like the back of my super shiny zed in the tunnel, a shame it wasn't the full shot as I would have had that blown up for the wall. Tell you what, meet you there Sunday for another go :yahoo:

Really like the back of my super shiny zed in the tunnel, a shame it wasn't the full shot as I would have had that blown up for the wall. Tell you what, meet you there Sunday for another go :yahoo:

Then get yourselves back down to the triangle where I`ll be practising my lines :drive1

Then get yourselves back down to the triangle where I`ll be practising my lines :drive1

DEAL :thumbs:

What sort of lines are we talking...

I must drive faster

I must drive faster

I must drive faster

I must drive faster.......

:lol:

Just spotted that Ian, a LARGE Rose :drunk::D

I don`t think Jayne was the only one with a sore head on Monday :headhurt:

I only had slightly hazy brain cells, it wasn't till Graham made me jump into next did I suddenly realise how bad things really were. We didn't leave till around 1pm so had plenty of time to recalibrate my brain legs and eyes.

I was so Ill that morning, felt so rough :thumbdown: Oh well only got myself to blame and someones certain Romanian wines and liqeurs :lol: