How to Smurfadise a Zed......**Yellow Brembos** P29

glrnet

I have acquired a new full width cooling panel to replace the older one, question is should I "Smurf" it or just stay with plain silver, the Smurf went on as a bit of fun for the Scottish Hoon a couple of years ago but I it seems to have "stuck" :shrug:

IMG_1454.jpg

Can't believe you even asked that!!! Get a Smurf on there NOW!

Made a trip down to TGM at Fleet today to get some bits and bobs sorted out. :ninja: So, new single mass flywheel from Competition Clutch, new slave cylinder, new spigot bush, new release bearing, gearbox oil change and Molyslip, engine oil and filter change all supplied very promptly by Ewen at Clark Motorsport. The clutch was changed about 10k miles ago and was perfectly ok. Tom and Ken did an outstanding job and had absolutely no problem with me hanging around the workshop watching them crack on with things. If you haven't had your car serviced there, it's certainly worth the trip, these guys are meticulous AND very good at what they do. Why I didn't ever go for the SMF in the first place I really don't know but what a difference all of this has made to the car, far more responsive and the gear change is very much smoother than it was, we used genuine Nissan gear box oil. All in all time and money very well spent. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good updates Papa. Im also new to the world of SMF's, i also have the compeition clutch flywheel and its made a huge difference to the car.

Told you both about the SMF but you didn't listen :p

Glad you both have seen the light, makes a massive difference in pickup doesn't it ;)

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1