How to Smurfadise a Zed......**Yellow Brembos** P29

glrnet

Myself & Buster had my rear speakers out and swapped in about 10 mins tops ;)

Shame I can't get the speakers delivered before the Grasshopper meet. ;)

We can send your Zed home in bits if you like :p

Never played with a roadster, is the layout the same i.e. rears & sub?

God knows! I've never played with a roadster either, at least not in that sense. You would've thought they'd be fairly similar though.

Graham, did you chance the 1" tweeters as well or just leave them OEM due to the tweaters in the Alpines?

Left the originals in for the time being Haydn but I've got the bug now so who knows? :surrender:

Christ, they're only £19.99 on Amazon! It's rude not to buy a couple of pairs!

http://www.amazon.co...lpine sxe 1725s

Says £14.99?!

The seller has changed, I guess since I bought them earlier the seller I got them from for £19.99 with free UK shipping (SupermarketSurplusUK) ran out and they've moved to the next cheapest seller (Cobalt Innovations) who sell them for £14.99 + £5.10 shipping. Still stupidly cheap for an upgrade that according to the Smurf is worth it. ;)

Looking forward to the pics :)

This may have already been covered but those speakers you have bought, linked by Haydn, are they the same front and rear? or different sizes?

Same size Matty :thumbs:

Hope he's there coz I want to steal his Linea Dyna Corse rims...(have another look at them in the flesh).

Payco

:fishslap:

Went over to TGM at Fleet today and picked the car up. New rear spoiler, Willie as usual has done an excellent job, it's not everyone's cup of tea but I really like it :):yahoo: The added bonus is I can see out of the rear window again :teeth:

P8161317.jpg

P8161318.jpg

P8161321.jpg

P8161322.jpg