How to Smurfadise a Zed......**Yellow Brembos** P29

glrnet

Didn't realise Surrey had relocated to Australia :stir:

An exhaust to match the car I say, just needs a chargespeed rear bumper now.....

Sent from the golf club...

Chargespeeds are sooooo last year :stir:

I'd already done half a bumper tuck so today with advice from mrs glrnet decided to take it up as far as it will go, not much difference but I like it. :)

Before

photo1-4-1.jpg

After

photo2-4-1.jpg

now get the nismo spats fitted :teeth: look great papa.

photo2-4-1.jpg

What a derrière 😎😘. Its perfect. Please don't add anymore spats or whatever and ruin perfection!

Finally papa you are letting looseðŸ‘. I like the way you've smurfadized your zed over the years but it was always a tad conservative but this announces the start of a revelation😇.

Consulting the oracle it looks like FI next.👀

Edited by GT4 Zed
  • Like 1

Good work Graham, can't wait to see/hear it! Bumper tuck makes a big difference - flash your bits man! :lol:

Think we can safely say Papa is doing that with a bulge up front and danglies at the rear for all the world to see. :thumbs:

but give it beans and it has a lovely deep bass growl, some nice pops too.

Good news your pipework is working well to too :thumbs:

Should be a sight and sound to only be jealous of B)

• Like 1

I'm very new to the Jap scene.

and not knowledgeable to exhausts at all, How come your exhaust has a fake ... tailpipe on each side?

Does it cut down on noise or something...

Sorry to sound stupid!

Edited by CJRamze

I'm very new to the Jap scene.

and not knowledgeable to exhausts at all, How come your exhaust has a fake ... tailpipe on each side?

Does it cut down on noise or something...

Sorry to sound stupid!

They are Helmholtz Resonators which help to give the exhaust it's deep non raspy note, google Helmholtz Resonance for a scientific explanation, I couldn't care less but Mr Hemholtz is my hero :)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Out of curiosity Papa Smurfy why did you not stick with the Berks with the Ark? Sure you told me at the London motor museum but cannot remember for the life of me!
Probably too busy having tea and scones :lol:
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity Papa Smurfy why did you not stick with the Berks with the Ark? Sure you told me at the London motor museum but cannot remember for the life of me!

They were perfect on the Milltek but would have been too loud for me with the Ark, the Ark is perfect with standard cats.
  • Like 1